Physio therapy in Dhaka Bangladesh includes a method of healing which is focused on mobility. It helps patients to regain their mobility and normal form. The doctors diagnose, access and treats the patients. These includes neck pain, back pain, ligament issues to Parkinson’s, , knee pain, Paralysis, Cerebral Palsy, and more. Both chronic and acute problems can be healed by physiotherapists at home. When it comes for the treatment of pian for all joint or muscles like shoulder pain, back pain, sciatica, knee pain then contact your specialized physiotherapist as they are specialized. Whether it is chronic illness or a one-time injury, In-home Physiotherapy sessions are designed to recover the patient faster. Here are some of the tips which can ensure most of your session at home.
- You need to wear comfortable clothing, make sure you don’t wear clothing which obstructs your movement, as your physiotherapist will be examining your movement and joint stability.
- You should speak frankly about your areas of pain and up to what extent you would like to be improved through sessions at home.
- Information like how the pain started, what is the kind of pain and how long you have been suffering.
Back Pain ReliefIs it pure agony that has been caused by a back injury? it may not be just back pain but other injuries which includes pins and needles damage in your back, legs, buttocks. Most often sciatic nerve and back pain disorder are connected which can make your life miserable.
What Causes Back Pain and Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Back pain can be due to weight gain which includes pregnancy related weight gain.
- Disease that occurs due to aging like degenerative disc.
- Herniated disc, this occurs after an accident or injury
- Auto accidents
- Sports injuries
Neck Pain ReliefAre you afraid to look upside or to any side because of you neck pain? Are you struggling to find a proper sleeping position which doesn’t torture your neck? Neck pain can make your ordinary life actions miserable.
What Causes Neck Pain?
- Swollen or herniated discs
- Poor posture
- Deadly motion injuries
Shoulder Pain ReliefA pain in or around the shoulder joint is shoulder pain. When rotation of tendons become stuck beneath the bony area in the shoulder then shoulder pain occurs. Shoulder pain may also be caused by:
- Shoulder joint Arthritis
- Bone outgrowths in the shoulder area
- Broken shoulder bone
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Separation of shoulder
- Frozen shoulder, which occurs when the tendons, muscles, and ligaments inside the shoulder become inflexible, making movement of shoulder difficult and painful
- Abnormal shoulder movement due to nerve injury
Hip and Knee PainThe problem in the hip and knee are due to physical force of your body. You are creating endless pressure day after day on your hips and knees as you go through your daily routines.
What Causes Hip and Knee Pain?
Pain Relief for ArthritisThroughout the world arthritis is a leading disability and cause of pain. Swelling and tenderness of one or many joints of your body is arthritis .The main symptom ate stiffness and joint pain, this symptom typically worsen with your age. Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis are the most common type of this disease.
What Causes Arthritis?
- Decrease in the normal amount of cartilage tissue
- Injury or Infection to the joints
- Autoimmune Disorder
What to avoidAvoid activities that include repetitive motion and high impact such as:
- High-impact aerobics
- Repeating the same movement, such as a tennis serve, again and again.
Foot and Ankle Pain Relief
At some point in life many people experience pain in feet and ankles. Its one of the hard working and complex regions of your body. It has 33 small joints and 26 bones. Most of the time these pains are short term and caused due to soft tissue injury like strains or sprains.
What Causes Foot and Ankle Pain?
- Plantar fasciitis
- Excess weight or postural imbalances
- Nerve damage or impingement
How to treat your pain in the first 2-3 days.
- Rest – try avoiding of put weight on your injured foot or ankle. Try softly moving it from time for the area getting stiff, avoid exercise.
- Ice – For 20 minutes every 2-3 hours you can put an ice pack or frozen vegetables, on the painful area.
- Compression –you can wrap a bandage around foot and ankle area which is painful. It should be tight for supporting it, but it should not be so tight that it restricts the blood flow.
- Elevate-try to elevate your foot to reduce swelling.
Sports Injuries ReliefHave People you know who participate regularly in sports, exercise continued sports injury? it is very painful which keep you away from competing and affect your performance.
What Causes Sports Injury?
- Acute sports disturbance
- Improper cooldowns and warm-ups
- Poor nutrition
- Sports-specific movement mechanics and poor technique
- Inadequate rest and recovery and over-training
- Poor sleep
- Imbalances in flexibility and strength
- Poor-fitting footwear and equipment